IS ABORTION RIGHT OR WRONG?
SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 1:5
MAIN THEME: The CLAIMS of the day start with the woman’s right to her own body. Two points are, however, missed with that argument. First, and foremost, is the fact that had God not given her that body, and the means of reproduction, she would be unable to have any child. Therefore, it is God alone Who has the right to say what is right or wrong in regards to abortion, and not the woman. Secondly, and also of great importance is the fact that the child, within the womb of the woman, is given no voice by those who favor abortion, not equating the child as a human being. Therefore, one of the focuses of this message will be to see if the child in the womb is an individual human being. Our methodology will not be that of man but solely based upon the Word of God since God is the Creator of Life.
- AT WHAT POINT IS AN UNBORN CHILD
CONSIDERED A HUMAN BEING?
- Genesis 25:23 And the LORD said unto her, “Two nations are in thy womb, and two manners of people shall be separated from thy bowels, and the one people shall be stronger than the other people, and the elder shall serve the younger.”
- Ge 30:22-23 “And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.
And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:”
- Jg 13:2 –7 And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not. And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son. Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing: For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines. Then the woman came and told her husband, saying, A man of God came unto me, and his countenance was like the countenance of an angel of God, very terrible: but I asked him not whence he was, neither told he me his name:
But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.”
- Jer 1:5 “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”
- In all of the above scriptures, God recognizes the unborn as though they are already born, therefore, should we not do the same, since He is the Creator of Life?
- DOES THIS “HUMAN BEING” HAVE RIGHTS?
- According to those calling for abortion, then the answer would be a definitive no, however, Scripture teaching is evident that since these unborn are human beings in the eyes of God, then yes, they most certainly do have rights.
- This is one of the reasons why abortion is wrong because it is forcibly taking away the rights of a human being, AND in any other case it would be called MURDER.
- WHAT DOES GOD CALL ABORTION?
- Murder, plain and simple with no doubt whatsoever, FOR IT IS THE KILLING OF A HUMAN BEING!
- Because it is the taking of an innocent life (and it is also done in the most inhumane ways in which death could occur for anyone, AS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAPER.
- What if those who support abortion were asked if they would like to die in this manner?
- THE TRUTH ON HOW AN ABORTION IS DONE
During an abortion procedure, the doctor or nurse will:
- examine your uterus
- put a speculum in to see into your vagina
- inject a numbing medication into or near your cervix
- stretch the opening of your cervix with a series of dilating rods if you haven’t had them put in earlier
- insert a thin tube through your cervix into your uterus
- use a small, hand-held device that removes pregnancy tissue out of your uterus (IT IS AT THIS POINT THAT THE UNBORN “CHILD” IS SUCKED OUT OF A WOMAN’s BODY)
- possibly use a small surgical tool called a curette to remove any tissue that’s left in your uterus, or check to make sure your uterus is totally empty. (THIS IS TO MAKE SURE ALL PORTIONS OF THE HUMAN BEING HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE WOMAN)
ANOTHER WORD FOR ABORTION IN AMERICA, UNTIL ROE VS WADE WAS OVERTURNED WOULD BE “LEGALIZED MURDER”.